Implementing "Create Topic" [was: Identical UMO titles in UU]

More questions while implementing create topic functionality.

1. I noticed that in current DB design it's possible to create topic with
empty title and description, which should be required fields per docs.
2. User has to chose if this topic(or any other UMO) is shareable or not.
I don't see this value passed to topic_create() (or any *_create()) stored
procedure. Perhaps I'm missing something though.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008