Re: Identical UMO titles in UU

From the functionality stand point UMO Title+Type+Prime Author+version
can only be unique.

I derive this from casual practice.

For example Trigonometry can be independent course or a topic  in, say,
Math for Dummies.

At the same time Trigonometry can be desirable title for thousands of
authors.

Lastly, the same author can do revision of the course and while the old
version  is in use, the new one  can also be published.

What The Prime Author can be here? Probably that one who started the UMO
and got listed on the top of the UMO Authors list.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008