Re: Proposal: User 'Everybody'

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> I'm reading your e-mails. I just don't see the need to work with
> single-user groups, at least - I'd prefer not to create such groups as
> a part of user-creation process.
How do you grant access to individual users then? Create a
new single-user group every time it's needed?
> Also, creating a group 'Everybody' would probably simplify a
> permission search but it would also slow it down. I propose to create
> such group but don't include anyone in there - we can simply assume
> all the users are there in our SQL.
So, you want to special-case it? Wouldn't that slow things down just as
well?
Although.. I guess we could populate groups temp table with group Everybody,
without having data in permanent table.. Hmm.. I'll say - your call..