Re: Proposal: User 'Everybody'

OK. I finally got around to thinking about this problem.
First thing that comes to my mind when thinking about
this, is adding a concept of a group.

All rights in this case would be granted to groups of people.
Each person would have group with only his account in it
created automatically, for granting individual access.

Each person would belong to "Everybody" group.

Groups can be created by anyone. Membership access rules
would be same as in my proposal for classes. In fact classes
are just special case of groups, and would be replaced by
this proposal.

Then, once group is created, rights can be granted to that
group.

In example with courses & classes, Author would set group
access policy (i.e. group admin has to pay, in order to get
his group access to the object), and teacher would create
group "classFall2008AbraKadabraCourse", and set membership
rules for that group, and then would get "study" access to
the course for this group.

Comments?