Re: UU Translations

> 5. (For future release, I guess) There should be a tool to link an object
>     to "unofficial" translations. If someone wants to make a translation
> for
>     an object, to which he doesn't have "translator" access, (s)he can
> create
>     a copy of an object and do translation there. If later on original
> author
>     discovers that copy,

How does original author know that this UMO is the copy of one of his
UMOs. By name? UMO name may be in different language too.

> he may find it interesting enough, to point
> people to it.

How does author know if it's interesting enough? What if Russian-speaking
only author discovers(somehow) Chinese version of his UMO?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008