Re: User registration/authentication

> It is preferable to call logout() proc on _any_ connection release. That
> guarantees us from re-using unauthenticated connections.

When logout() called and session_info doesn't exist or has no entries, I get

Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Unknown error;

and stored procedure throws "ERROR:  Not logged in".

I can check if session_info has entries before calling
releaseConnection(), but this is an additional step and I'd like to avoid
it. Also I don't think that this approach 100% guarantees us from re-using
unauthenticated connections.
Is it possible to do it on stored procedure level?
Or is it ok to leave it like now and just let it throw the exception?

> http://www.sptk.net

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008