Version support for topic_list
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Version support for topic_list
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:21:31 +1100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=NHGiZyrKHiTlZ2PwrkxnMLYfAba/Z67veUvtXsSoGJXBoEfhz3RDS61Qj9grjFBox+SsSRJo4953kr80qjHa2H5IBWj57qNDR0pCQsVBfyXsw8iZKSssVCwaxJZ7KZBihWCH0MoB3fd3eWSqS6lac9YBFS21Ag/2X3WyTs2juqA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=BfY1Ns9rrVmJpb7QWDTsZylXEPU8EO0biDhSGNYNYzZwxqKXb7sDlymNRCzgxbjsz5roDTW6BeapzDNDCCLxk+uOefRKzbpnKztY6h3/Yb8j+q9gMZdal268MAfxrJGBAnanlh/mbXPIqKQh/IYIEgeT9nzQxzl3uQd92r3jpnU=
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
I'm about to implement versioning support for topics. A topic (a record in topic_list table) has the private parts (topic_list_content records) and connections to outside world.
When creating a new version of an existing topic, we should create a version of the topic_list_content records that belong to this topic. This is more or less clear.
But, topic also may have:
- dialogs of text
(those have their own version support)
(that doesn't have version support)
The question is - do we create versions of these objects, too? Or we just create new connections from new version to the previously connected objects?