Repository

Another feature that may need some clarification is the Repository.
At this point in the mock-ups I have two ways to display UMOs in the
Repository:
1. All UMOs displayed with the ability to browse their hierarchy.
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/RepositoryAll.html
2. Catalogue, presented with some statistics and with the ability to sort
by any attribute.
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/SearchResults.html

Author can browse and manage his own UMOs at the "My Repository" page
which is very similar to the main Repository page:
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/Repository.html

Here is what we have in specs reagarding the Repository feature:
http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU#Structured_Shared_Repository
It says that "A UMO can get in one out of three storages":

    * Featured Storage
    * General Storage
    * Disagreement Storage

Is any of these will be implemented in the first version of UU?

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008