Re: UU Object Diagram

Answers below, new uu.xmi attached.

> More questions:
>
> - Why do you need Course::getTopTopic()?

Removed, interface "Topic" has this info implemented.

> - What is Course::setCourseType()?
> (comment: whenever you have something like type, or other value set,
> use enum to define exact list of acceptable  values)

This operation helps to set Course type as free or paid. I added "enum"
Course::types where possible Course types are listed.
Also created "enum" Problem::types to take care of possible control
solution types.

> - Why do you need Topic::verifySolution(Problem, result)

No need to have it in interface "Topic", I moved it to interface "Problem"

> - How can Topic::getTrainingProblemList() and
> Topic::getProblemSolutionList()
> both return std::list<Problem*>?

Fixed. Now Topic::getProblemSolutionList() returns str_Vector - template
that stores strings with problem solutions.

> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> Well, when I was creating this interface I thought that Teacher's role
>> on
>> UI would be much more than just verifying solutions for human-controlled
>> problems. Now I understand that all additional functionality will be in
>> back office, so I've deleted this interface and have moved it to
>> interface
>> "Topic".
>> Updated uu.xmi attached.
>>

>>> Sergey,
>>> What is the reasoning behind separating out an interface "TeachCourse"?
>>> i.e. why couldn't this interface be just part of Course or even Topic?
>>>

> --
> Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh
> Total Knowledge. CTO
> http://www.total-knowledge.com