Re: Latest DB schema

2006/11/14, Anatoly Volynets <av@total-knowledge.com>:
Alexey Parshin wrote:
> 1) Fixing to all have modify and delete
> 2) Disagree. Keywords are references from the actual text words.

Guys, I am totally out of mark, so, just in case: each UMO has a
mandatory property 'Keywords' (a list) - to be supplied at the time of
the UMO creation and to be used for searching. Are these features
reflected  in the  db schema?

Well, more or less. Currently, keyword lists are defined for:
- topic
- text in dialog of text
- study problem
- explanation

For some UMOs, like dialog of texts, the keywords may be obtained by combining keyword lists from the children UMOs (in that case, texts).
I'm thinking that implementation would include a set of views, one per UMO type.

I'm attaching the database schema picture specifically for Anatoly.