Re: Latest DB schema

Schema isn't finished yet. At this point, I didn't define most of the foreign key. The connections on the schema just show that the foreign key should be there.
And, at the moment, I have no idea if it's possible to indicate any constraints besides foreign/primary keys in Umbrello. If I wouldn't find a way, the constraints would be added by a script file, after the generating of the database structure from Umbrello. The way Umbrello generates the database structure is pretty special - it generates a bunch of .sql files (one table per file). To get them together we would need a small C++ program that would order these files so they could be ran properly. Otherwise the foreign key creation would be impossible. The other way is to cut-off all the foreign keys into a separate script, and run this script after all the tables are created.
And then, of course, come stored procedures :)

2006/11/14, sergey@total-knowledge.com < sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> For example, combination "pl_login + pl_password" in person_list should
>> be
>> unique for each user.
> Ugh?? What does password have to do with uniqueness?

Sorry, pl_login should be unique.
Or in difficulty_level table dl_name column should be unique imho(and
varchar type too). Authors shouldn't be allowed to create more than one
difficulty level with the same name.
How this kind of info presented in our schema?