Re: Latest DB schema

Do you mean - you don't have operations at the bottom of any yellow table?

2006/11/14, sergey@total-knowledge.com < sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
No, no conflicts.
I just ran it again from different directory and got "Checked out revision
37." message again.
But this time "umbrello db.xmi" worked, but the schema looks exactly the
same as before, no stored procedures there.