Re: Latest DB schema

I found some more, not sure if it's overlooked on purpose or not.

1. No tables to handle Tests functionality.
2. person_list table is missing login, password, email, zipcode fields.
3. topic_list is missing course price field.

Also how do we know if a problem was "solved"/"not yet solved" by student?

> Here is the list of thing that are missed IMO:
>
> 1. Translator functionality. It's available in my latest update:
> http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/TopicEditTranslate.html
>
> 2. Internationalization.
>
> 3. Create new UMO functionality.
>
> 4. UMO raiting and usage.
>
> Will look more and update if find something else missing.
>

>> Alexey just uploaded latest schema to gateway.
>> Please take a look and comment. See if there are any citicaly
>> things missing.
>> Schema URL:
>> http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sparx/UU%20database%20structure.svg
>>
>> --