Re: Versioning

He is my view on how versioning may look on UI(done for course,
topic/explanation, explanation)

http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/CourseEdit.html
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/TopicEdit.html
http://gateway.total-knowledge.com/~sergey/UU/ExplanationEdit.html

Eligible author will be able to view/edit _all_ versions of current object
using dropdowns. By default he will see "_his_ + _latest_" version of
object if he clicks on the object link from "My UMOs" page or "_latest_"
if he comes there from Main Repository/Catalog. Once he updates/saves it
there, it becomes "_his_ + _latest_" and temporarily _latest_ for others.
Same scenario for all dependencies, dependent object may have different
version than parent.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008