Re: UU: DB: Exception differentiation

I can scan UU procs for possible exception situations and define a list of exception classes, if you want. Then, I can add CUUDatabase class, and derive CConnection from CUUDatabase instead of CPostgreSQLDatabase.

BTW, the reason why I originally didn't add multiple exception classes into SPTK was pretty simple. I couldn't find significant code branching advantages, and translation from the original exception text to humanly readable was simpler with a single exception class. At some point I even had six or seven such classes - it doesn't pay.