Re: Error handling

Alexey Parshin wrote:
I've managed to get some first pieces of HomeView.csp working. However, I ran into the following problem. If I'm trying to run a query inside HomeView.csp, and this query throws an exception, the only place where this exception appears is CPPServ console. The error is displayed as something like 'Unknown exception'. The question is - where, in ideal case, we would like to see such errors?

1. We need to log them.
2. We should display something on the browser screen
2a. In case of debug build, the full error
2b. In case of release build - message and an error code, which will
       let us locate the actual error in the log file easily.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008