Classes and groups

Gentlemen,

In the database schema, we have study_course, course_class, group_list, and person_list tables.
I understand that:

  1. Person can be a part of the group
  2. Course can be connected(studied) to any number of classes, and vise versa
However, what is the relation between class and group, or class and person? We don't have that in the moment, so, what's the ideal case?

IMHO, group should be connected to the class, then group type {'General','Teachers','Students','Admins'} would make sense.