Re: Counting money

Once and for all: gentlemen, please: Closed sever goes vs. Open server.
It is NOT about money, it is about UMO usage.

An author at the Closed server CAN give his courses and other UMOs for
free as beer, but he controls this. Nobody can copy and use his UMOs for
free as freedom.

Regarding what an author is paid for: it can be any UMO.  The author
have to have a tool to monitor what brings him what.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008