Re: Implementing UMO Problem

Ok, lemme wait one more day for other comments.

2007/5/27, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com >:
Per specs, answer is required field. Dealing with answers/solutions is the
most important and complicated functionality for UMO Problem. We have to
have an ability to deal with answers for _every_ solution control(we
agreed on 3 for now: Single Answer, Multiple Choice, Human controlled) for
3 types of users: Authors, Students and Teachers. There is no way for me
to work on this without having everything setup in the DB.
In the class diagram we have 2 interfaces(Problem and Solution) and 3
classes(SingleAnswerProblem, MultipleChoiceProblem,
HumanControlledProblem) that take care of implementing the UMO Problem.
I just commited the latest version of uu.xmi to SVN 'sergey' in case you
want to take a look. Comments for the most of operations are available.