Re: Implementing "Create Topic" [was: Identical UMO titles in UU]

Please, provide me with the script that creates the topic and then tries to publish it.
I'd also verify that topic is published in my test scripts.

It's negative on returning false. If your code didn't receive an exception from a proc, and the job isn't done - then it's my problem, and proc must be fixed ASAP.
I'd modify test scripts now.

2007/5/24, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com >:
Also it would be nice to have a boolean returned from
topic_publish_version()  procedure (maybe value of tl_published field?),
so I can double check it in my code.