Re: Courses and classes, take two

Well, in what I suggested, this situation is possible:
1) Student creates a class. This means he becomes an admin and a teacher. His right to teach is propagated on the whole course.
2) He registers himself as a student.
3) He allows other student to register, or they just register for the new class.
4) He finds a real teacher and registers him as a teacher and an admin. The new teacher gets the teach right for the course.
5) If necessary, real teacher can exclude the original group creator from teachers and admins. At least, any admin can do it.