Re: UU Courses and classes

Alexey Parshin wrote:
This 'COURSE ADMINS' group - is the only question. I understood that it should include all the authors of any UMO within TLT tree. Is that true?
No. That is the slight change from requirements I meant.
- Course admin group is created when the course is created.
- Course admin group contains the course creator initially
- Course creator can add other people to the course admin
   group later, and then they'll be able to work on the course,
   and become actual co-authors.
- Any of admins can remove other admins

As a bit of extra functionality, when an object one owns (has admin rights to) is added to the course, the person adding it should be able to say "add all course admins to this object", so that when multiple people work on a course, they can
all work on each-other's objects.

I think we need Anatoly to look over this, and tell us if this makes sense from
user perspective.