Re: Implementing "Create Topic" [was: Identical UMO titles in UU]

The idea was - you 1) create version 2) update any information in the topic
The reason for it is pretty simple. Title and description belong to content record. Since we may have multiple content records (one per language), providing a single content record information doesn't make much sense. This is universal approach for all the UMOs in the database.