Re: UMO interface functions

Anatoly Volynets wrote:
That is right and we don't have it in specs, and we don't need it. OTOH,
we probably want plain references (like html links) to be included
anywhere in texts, e.g. in the problem statement or problem solution. Is
this possible?

If yes, what such link may refer to? If I want to tell (just want!
Author may want to tell such things) that this problem may cause
difficulty if you (student) haven't studied such and such courses?
This should all be addressed by "Text" class we have (or at least had) in
our class diagram. AFAIR, we discussed implementation briefly, but never
reached anything definite. We'll work on this more later on.
What happens, when a student in the middle of work with an UMO goes
astray along said kind of links
UU should know student's state within a given course, so he should be able
to return to where he left off easily. Currently the spec doesn't have any details
on this matter.