Re: UMO interface functions

Alexey Parshin wrote:
> I'm not sure if we can attach any UMO to any other UMO. For Instance -
> attaching a topic to an explanation, or attaching an explanation to
> problem
> doesn't make much sense to me.

That is right and we don't have it in specs, and we don't need it. OTOH,
we probably want plain references (like html links) to be included
anywhere in texts, e.g. in the problem statement or problem solution. Is
this possible?

If yes, what such link may refer to? If I want to tell (just want!
Author may want to tell such things) that this problem may cause
difficulty if you (student) haven't studied such and such courses?

What happens, when a student in the middle of work with an UMO goes
astray along said kind of links?

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com