Re: UU database: problem tables

It is interesting: we never considered a situation when a problem can be solved in different ways. I believe we have to make it possible.

Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
Looking at latest database diagram.
Wouldn't it make sense to combine topic_problems and problem_solutions
tables?
One problem - one solution after all...
Another thing (which sort of derives from this): there is no real
person_solution_ACL.
It's just person_problem_solutions in this case, and it contains info on
how the person
solved the problem, not on their access to it (there still will be
person_problem_acl, that
shows access of given person to given problem).

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008