Re: Database schema [was: UU tools]

That's correct - and that is exactly the answer I gave to your original
question.
To rephrase:
- There are ways to connect users to objects other then through ACL
- ACL connection doesn't have to be present for other types of connections
  to exist.
- Yes, ACL lists can change as a result of user's actions

This applies to any type of object, not just problem. Problem is just
easiest
example to demonstrate on.