Re: Database schema [was: UU tools]

There is another way - every time someone "passes" an object (meaning of
"pass" depends
on object type), there is a trail record left. I.E. if student solves a
problem - there is a record
in some table (user_problem_solutions?) that indicates when he solved
it, what his answer was,
what his score was, etc.

If someone passes a course, he also leaves such a trail. He just loses
access permissions once
he is done, and is not signed up any more.