Re: UU Object Diagram

Umbrello decides the arrow direction from the order the sides of link are provided in.

2006/9/23, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com >:
Also, for some reason Umbrello decided that Topic, Problem, etc. are all
part of
StudyObject namespace, which is clearly untrue. I'm just too lazy to
figure out how
to fix it. Presume s/StudyObject::// operation on all names ;-)