Re: UU Object Diagram

Another set of questions.

I can see from the Model class diagram, that:

1) Topic includes study object
2) Problem includes study object
3) Test includes study object
4) Dialog of text includes study object
5) Explanation includes study object

Probably, I misunderstood the chart, because 2), 3), 4, and 5) should be reversed..

2006/9/22, Alexey Parshin < alexeyp@gmail.com>:
I'm starting the review of the first draft of the DB schema, using the Model Class diagram.
What I'm missing in model class diagram:
1) Documentation section should be filled for:
- Study object
- Study object explanation
- Text Dialog Argument

2) We need to discuss a presentation of the following objects:
- Single Choice problem
- Multiple Choice problem
- Problem template
- Study object repository