CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Problem with initializing a servlet.

Are you sure that by the moment

2007/3/30, sergey@total-knowledge.com <sergey@total-knowledge.com>:

I need to initialize my servlet using init(ServletConfig& conf).
I know I have to call GenericServlet' init(conf) in order to do that(btw
the documentation still has java syntax: super.init(conf)).
Here is what I do:

void UuServlet::init(ServletConfig& conf)
{
  servlet::GenericServlet::init(conf);
  string strUID = conf.getInitParameter("UID");
}

getInitParameter("UID") returns null, despite of the fact that I have this
parameter defined in my engine.xml:

    <servlet name="UuServlet" dso="./debug/libui/libuu.so">
        <parameter name="UID" value="sergey"/>
    </servlet>

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.