CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Problems on setting configuration parameters.

Hi,

The config files is the following:

To what written in the  previous email I add that the parameter tags
enclosed inside a servlet tag are being set in the servlet config object
but cppserv still outputs a message saying that it has failed to do so.

The sessiontimeout and the parameter tags set in the app context however
cause cppserv to fails loading.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<app name="brazil">
  <sessiontimeout value="1500"/>
  <parameter name="templates_root" value="XXXX"/>
  <servlet name="BrazilDispatcher" dso="./brazil.so">
	<parameter name="db.connectionstring" value="XXXX"/>
	<parameter name="crypto.seed" value="XXXX"/>
  </servlet>
</app>

Vania

Il giorno ven, 17/03/2006 alle 11.52 -0800, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh ha
scritto:
> Vania CIlli wrote:
>
> >Hi, congratulation for the job you have done.
> >

> Thanks ;-)
>
> >I have installed version 0.1.6 and I have a problem while setting
> >parameters in the engine.xml file. Whatever tag I write (parameter,
> >sessiontimeout, etc) with the exception of the "servlet tag" results in
> >an error of the type "Failed setting parameter parameterIn context test
> >of type app".
> >

> Can you send me your config file that fails?
> There were lot of rewrites in config handling, so I'm not surprised
> things broke.
>
> >Thanks
> >
> >Vania

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008