CPPSERV

Home Projects Jobs Clientele Contact

cppserv

Re: Configuration

Alexey Parshin wrote:

>XML is good.

Are you saing we should hook up libxml to cppserv, just so that we can
process config files?

> The list of parameters is servlet-specific. I usually
>configure database connection.

OK, generic, servlet-specific parameters are fine. Perhaps App-global
parmeters shouldn't be
too hard to implement either. In fact API is already there -
ServletContext has get/set Attribute, and
there is nothing that'd prevent us from adding way to do it through
config as well as programmatically.

Now, question is what pre-defined things should be configurable (Thib
alrady named session timeout)