Re: UU Courses and classes

Committed revision 22 with uu.xmi.

Created new class Group that handles UU groups functionality.
To the interface "StudyObject" added setGroups() and addGroups()
operations that allows to set/get any UMO to a group.
Added classes CreationRules and SignUpRules that allows to add/remove
creation/signup rules from enums.
To the interface User added getSignedUpGroups().

> You can put your uu.xmi into your SVN repo now.
> Regarding your class diagram changes - let's try to
> design it in somewhat more flexible way. Specifically,
> access-granting control rules may change in future.
> Let's make it possible to change them without rewriting
> lot of code.
>
> sergey@total-knowledge.com wrote:
>> Updated uu.xmi attached.
>>
>> Created new class "Class".
>> To the interface "Course" added setClasses(), getClasses().
>> Added enums Class::creationRules and Class:signUpRules.
>> In interface "User" getSignedUpCourses() changed to
>> getSignedUpClasses().
>> To the interface "StudyObject" added getServerType().
>>

>>> Guys,
>>>
>>> Get ready for ultimate fun: spec change.
>>> I talked about courses, authors, teachers, students,
>>> payments, etc. with the boss today, and here are the results.
>>>
>>> 1. Student does not sign up to course. He signs up to class.
>>> 2. Any number of classes can be created for course.
>>> 3. Class admins define rules on who can sign up
>>> 4. Whoever created class is a teacher for that class.
>>> 5. Whoever created class is "class admin" by default
>>> 6. Class admins can add more teachers and more admins to it
>>> 7. Class admins can remove other class admins and teachers.
>>> 8. Authors define rules on who can create courses.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008