Re: Problem with recreation of session_info table

I see the error messages. I need to see the code that causes 'em, mixed with error messages.

2007/4/16, sergey@total-knowledge.com < sergey@total-knowledge.com>:
I'm working on test suit for login functionality and I noticed that after
first unsuccessful attempt to login I start getting messages that
session_info table doesn't exist.
My script tries to login with fake logins. So here is the output that I get:

-------------
Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Unknown error;
ERROR:  USER with login (fakelogin001) does not exist

Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Unknown error;
ERROR:  relation with OID 47353 does not exist

Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Unknown error;
ERROR:  relation with OID 47353 does not exist

Error: Exception in CODBCDatabase::queryExecute: Unknown error;
ERROR:  relation with OID 47353 does not exist

Any ideas?