Themes [was: New update: User authentication, DB connection pool functionalities.]

I checked our specs on "themes" subject. All we have is this discussion in
the list:
http://www.total-knowledge.com/progs/uu/archive/msg00074.html
and some short summary here:
http://www.total-knowledge.com/wiki/index.php/UU_Templates.
I can't seem to find any methods in class design that take care of themes.
I don't remember us talking about it at either. Am I missing something?

>> +  request.getRequestDispatcher(csp)->forward(request,response);
>>
> This won't work for us - remember class design had special method
> for redirecting to view objects? Themes and all that..

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008