Re: Db pool [was: My little comments to CPP code]

Alexey Parshin wrote:

> That's interesting. You're trying to optimize everyday activities for
> DDoS that happens extremely rare.
That's not what my current server logs tell me :)
> During that, you sacrifice the reliability of the database and server
> performance..
Quite opposite. See my examples again.
> I believe, BTW, that DDoS attack can and will disrupt any server
> implementation.
Again - that's not what my server logs show me :)
> All we can do is to limit consumed resources to prevent server from
> going down.
And that is exactly what my implementation provides for. As shown.

> In any case, as I said before, a clean connection is something I wish for.
Sorry. Not all wishes come true.
> It prevents the consequences of several popular bugs.
If you are talking about database server bugs, I'd like to know the
specifics.
If you mean bugs in stored procedures that you'll write - well, you better
fix them :)
> AFAIK, we can't create the bug-free system.
Bug we can try to get as close as possible :)