Re: latest additions to specs

The purpose of this uu feature was to provide a tool for users to come
up with another types of UMO. Of course, people can propose/describe
some custom UMOs without this uu feature implemented, but it will not be
easy to understand others' ideas by description.  The Custom UMO feature
is kind of a tool, which allows a user to build  something like a  model
of an UMO of new type. Custom UMO, as is, has been specified very simply
and, in my view, can be implemented really easy.

--

Anatoly Volynets, Co-Founder
total-knowledge.com
culturedialogue.org