Re: Difficulty levels

If an object is shared between different topics, it should define a "level with the topic". By other words, every topic should define it's own levels of difficulty. I really don't feel comfortable with that idea - seems like a waste of space.

I don't really see the necessity of votes for difficulty. It's enough if the teacher sets it to to one of predefined levels.

Traditionally, there are few names for such levels. I'd prefer if we had one short set of names that is easy to use in interface. Like, user is setting the level to "Advanced" and sees different set of objects than for "Intermediate". It would also be simpler for a user if these names are consistent.