Re: Permissions on UU tables

The idea is pretty simple. Most of the tables (if not all) are created with
no access for regular user. All the stored procedures are created as
SECURITY DEFINER. Such stored procedures have the access rights to the
database same as the procedure creator. Permissions are checked with the UU
function can_access() or has_access() - I don't remember the exact name. If
the access isn't granted, this function raises the exception. If the access
is granted, it does nothing. The can_access() function uses user data from
the temporary table, created during the execution of the login().