Re: UU: guest user can create UMOs

Alexey Parshin wrote:
Well, the original definition was 'Any user can create UMOs' :)
Heh. That's one of the reasons I didn't want "guest" to be actual user.
He's too special. On the other hand, I understand that doing things
like "viewable by everyone, including guest" would need special casing
if guest wasn't a user. Oh well.. Equal choices.
I'll add some code to disallow that for the default user.

2008/12/24 Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh <ilya@total-knowledge.com <mailto:ilya@total-knowledge.com>>

    As of now, guest user can create UMOs
    by navigating directly to UMOEditServlet.

    This needs to be fixed (I think database-side)

      Ilya.