Re: UU: Model-View-Controller

I told you - this isn't my kind of project.

I also told you before - this is the optimal way to do it, from many points of view. For instance, the templates for the recordset that generate HTML on the page and simplify the code would be impossible. And it makes little sence to read data from db in the controller, place it to the memory, and next moment print it to the page and deallocate. Unless, of course, you want to implement the classic MVC schema, in academic purpose.