Re: uu page flow
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: uu page flow
- From: "Alexey Parshin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:43:27 +1100
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=qJcOzQmQiUpcUVTqy/HIcQawTtMUzjWPq9A0UhwhKJU=; b=kkkeDwTnlOBX5ckeflM/TrUHzi1NeBhyBVuDP8pyxRK90+qlvBLnEl29bKRP8iXW+1 kqZgxaodX0qT++XEEJ6opqRoN5KqbrTVSssF9SBgGdfl2zuqcnTZTl+j3kXoFmoFCgLX KQlnx4zmaEgOJhkZ3D1+8DRBg6ojR2vxoN9Zc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references; b=FKX4F5yyihU05mZ6RBcffrb6SPBM/qPMpIqY9k1MFxEiwpxN83NbjU0RNp4BaCRoL6 H0C5p+luGuiCPTIA4XvMW9F3mNqZUdE1yBA66li1rG1vyrI6VO0y+KK4W4f6Lx2It2Nt b1F1I5dLAubxm6BhvACAp06sdMCQWGa16cqA0=
- In-reply-to: <493BADB4.email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <493BADB4.email@example.com>
Ok, let's start from the home page.
- List of courses currently being studied if not empty (and hide button?)- why to hide?
- List of courses current user is author of if not empty (and hide button?)
This isn't a very useful home page. It has now advantages over the list of courses that is available on side panel.
I'd humbly suggest a customisable home page, like in Yahoo website.
A customisable page content is defined by user and stored in user's settings. It may include any combination
of elements, with every element defined by a 'Find' filter. When user wants to add a new group, he clicks a New Element button and gets on the Find UMO page. After defining selection criterias, user returns back to the Setting page. The similar way modifies an existing element. Deleting home page elements or re-ordering 'em is even easier.
2008/12/7 Anatoly Volynets <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I went through UU Page Flow and found little changes to be specified,
despite Alexey's claim it's not enough said there. Let's make it
page-by-page thoroughly as specified and let's discuss first what
specifically detail-by-detail is not clear or contradicts the latest
decisions regarding functionality, etc.
Anatoly Volynets, President
- uu page flow
- From: Anatoly Volynets <email@example.com>