Re: UMO Find screen

I'm not sure about Subject yet. We already have properties for UMOs, and it's possible to search through them. However, we may have unlimited number of properties. That means the interface should allow to select a property name, then provide a list of values.

Language is easy, I'll add it ASAP. Search for parent or child UMO is doable, but creates a serious load on the server and complicates interface.

The search window could be more flexible if we use _javascript_, though.

In addition, it's possible to add a check box ' [X] Any of the words ' , or a combo box with two items { Any word, All words } next to Keywords, Authors, and Languages.