Re: r203 - in trunk: db db/procs db/tests libdm

Define 'RI', please. (I guess tha's reference information).
Currently, it's done by parsing a time_zones.txt file that contains a list of the time zones. This file is generated from /usr/share/zoneinfo by a single command. I can include that command in the _create_db.pl script if you want.
The presentation of the time zines by groups reflects the most popular way of defining 'em - as two combo boxes (groups and time zones for a group). The query to build a full TZ name is a trivial join.
The reference information is necessary to avoid any TZ misspelling on the user input. At the very least, we can verify the spelling and existance of the user TZ.