Re: Students, admins, teachers, and classes

OK. Here is a thought. Let's think little more about group_admin flag (I
still think that
it makes more sense, then defining group with rights to _group_), and
for the rest - class
record should just have teacher_group_id field and student_group_id
field. This gives
us fullest referential integrity, I think.