Re: Implementing "Create Course"

Yep, this is confusing. TLT is just another topic, authors should have an
ability to create new version of it.
However, as I understand, Course is on top of Topic, not included in
Topic. It should be just a snapshot of the whatever TLT version was used
during initial Course creation. If new TLT version created, it may be used
in another Course only.

> Done. Unfortunately, now I have a logical problem:
>
> TLT includes a course. Course doesn't support versions. If TLT version is
> created - an included course can be redirected to the new version, or can
> point to the new version. Ether way it's wrong. I propose to prohibit
> creating new versions of TLT. We can, of course, make course a UMO with
> versioning, but then the problem is just moved to the class :)

> http://www.sptk.net

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008