Re: UU Courses and classes

I need to understand several things.

When we are talking about a class - it refers to a course. Since the definition of course has changed, we need to re-define it.
1) Is course a TLT?

The 'author' entity is connected to UMO. When we are creating a class - we need to use author(s).
2) What authors of what UMOs?

The class has teachers and students.
3) How do you see the security implementation? Is it another ACL table?

I doubt that, but:
4) Is class a UMO?