Re: UU Object Diagram

1. Single Answer
- Shows as text of the problem, plus a text field to put result in.
Result should be identical to answer problem creator supplied.
Matching can be case sensitive or case insensitive and can treat
multiple consecutive spaces as one - all of these are problem creators
decisions.
2. Multiple choice.
- Again, problem text, and set of possible answers. Depending on
problem they can either be radio buttons, or check boxes.
3. Problem template has two parts: problem text, and then
solution with some blanks, that must be filled in correctly by student.
Matching rules are same as for single answer.

We have to think through how to represent these objects for teacher,
but this shouldn't be too hard.

4. Study object repository has many facets. It allows all sorts of browsing
of different objects, filtering, searching, sorting, etc. It isn't clear
to me
what and where it will show up as. Example of use:
New topic is created, and needs content added: there is a link to find
shared problems to add, link to find explanations, etc. All these links
will point to Study Object Repository in one way or another.