Re: UU: User state

In my modest experience I dealt with applications where all the logic was in stored procedures which were called from classes. One thing I can confirm for sure, stored procedures are extremely hard to debug, especially if they are written by someone else. The code in templates looked very clean, though. As a developer, I prefered dealing with applications where most of the logic was implemented in templates, b/c it was faster and easier to respond to clients requests.

Authoright © Total Knowledge: 2001-2008